Learning Target: I will understand the expectations for the service learning presentation.
Due to the fact that I have had many requests for more information about service learning presentations, today students received another copy of the document that they need.
A couple of items that students were looking for:
Explorer Artifact could be answering the following questions:
A Ha! Questions
- Whom will it help?
- How will it make the world better?
- What are some things on the project’s to-do list?
- What will a 5th grader need grown-ups to help with?
- What are some possible problems (small or big) that might make it hard to accomplish that goal?
- What are other questions that need to be answered or problems that might come up?
Artist artifact could be their multi-genre project OR the directions for their multi-genre project: artist-dream-big-2.
Judge stage artifact could be their smart-goals-sheet.
Students also visited the media center today. Thank you for stopping by!